February 05, 2010

Need a Job?

Guess what I found out today??

As I spend the majority of each day burying my head in books, occasionally I have some good conversation with the faculty! If you have spent any time at all in the computer lab, you know that Joe and Eric show their colors by offering the best computer lab support in the Uintah Basin! No one knows machine language quite like they do. If you get lucky, you might even get your lunch paid for!

Ok so here is the latest... I was talking to Eric the other day and he told me that the school was looking to hire! They are looking for another TA. No one has ever told me what TA stands for but I am assuming that it's something like Teacher's Assistant or something to that effect. The job description is pretty sweet... We have some pretty amazing technology to be able to run our distant ed program. In each class room, a 50 inch plasma TV sits at center-stage, cameras are in the front and in the back, and "Shure" microphones are scattered throughout the room. So whether your instructor is 30 miles or 300 miles away, this technology makes it possible to have a realistic class setting. Your job will be to operate this equipment! So if you think you are computer-savvy enough, take a look at this website to get more details!  Good luck and I hope you get the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment