August 18, 2009

Our A's are on fire!

Welcome to my blog! Actually it would be selfish of me to say this was my own. I would rather call this the "Utah State, representing the unique and amazing, Uintah Basin" blog! My name is Brian Greene and I am acting as the Student Body President for the 2009-10 school year. All that means is that I get to hang out with my fellow students, go to alot of parties, find out what you want and deliver, and decide what prizes to give away at our events... The Wii, Xbox 360, ipods, mountain bikes, "the list goes on and on."

If you haven't already, you will quickly realize that this is the hotspot for all the "cool stuff" happening around here in the Uintah Basin at USU. If you have attended any of our events in the past, you know that we don't take this stuff lightly. We give away thousands of dollars of prizes at our events and offer tasty complimentary food around every corner. If you see Bob in the hall, don't be bashful- he loves giving away free ice cream! He has never turned me down and you make sure you tell him that.

It is so important that you stay connected with us. You can find us on facebook if you click here!, and make sure you subscribe to our feed in the right column of this blog. If you stay "with us" on these things, you will not miss out on any of the big things that are going to be taking place. If you haven't noticed, we have some pretty hardcore rockbands right here in Vernal City. When I say hardcore, I don't mean they will blast your ears out of socket- I mean they take their job seriously and will rock your freakin socks off! We are going to bringing in some bigger names to Vernal and let these locals show them how talented they really are. Also, we have some of the best DJ's in the West that are ready to put on some flavor that you can move your body to.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great into Brian, it makes me wish I lived closer to Uintah Basin because I'm sure I'm going to miss out on all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there is alot going on here with the new building and all. Keep us updated on whats going down!

    ReplyDelete