February 26, 2010

WHO made the most money?

The last two weeks, I have been to two of the best USU bashes in time!

Have you ever been to the Love Boat? This year we gave away a Playstation 3, an Xbox 360, a Nintendo Wii, surround sound, Ipod touches, and a lot more!

As a rule, to make it fair for everyone, we can't start the dealing until a specific time, just so it is fair for everyone. That night, when the clock struck 7, the first hands were dealt, the first number for bingo was given, and the first karaoke song was sung!

Fortunately for me, we were short on blackjack dealers for the evening, so I got to deal. I was lucky to deal to some of my fellow usu friends! For an hour, I about wiped all of them clean. The tables turned quickly! For the next hour they were wheelin and dealin. By the end of the night, the table was so hot that everyone was betting the maximum EVERYTIME! I started to worry if my stache was going to run out!

To wrap it up in a nutshell, there was someone on my table that ended up purchasing a PS3 with his winnings! We auctioned off the rest of the prizes and that was the night!
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment