March 08, 2010

Do you have ONE-TOO-MANY exams this week?

Its about that time of the semester where most people have their heads stuck inside their books! Spring break is coming soon so all the college professors give exams to punish the students to compensate for a week of break! Or you can look at it from a different point of view... Our instructors care about us so much that they compell us to cram our brains by giving us an exam before the break, thus helping us to retain the information better when we return, lol!

Either scenario, this week will be quite stressful for most! Tonight, I will take my first exam of the week... Calculus 2!! When I was taking Math 1010, I could never imagine that I would be taking Calc 2 a couple years later. I have had more trouble trying to pronunciate the different theorem names from chapter to chapter than I have had working out the problems themselves. After I put two and two together tonight, later on in the week I  will move on to my Computer Science exams! Having no C++ experience in my life, these courses have become quite challenging! The programs and software we use day-in and day-out take hundreds and thousands of hours to build, most commonly with the C++ language. Finally at the end of the week, I take my final exam before the break, Physics. Anybody heard of the Newton's Laws? Im sure you have! Although quite fun to learn about, many of the concepts take some time to grasp on to.

Do I sound like I am complaining? Haha, I just wanted you to have some sympathy for me! My brain will definitely be fried after this week, but the great thing about our brains...after they heal, they become alot more powerful! Let us make the best of this week! Remember, after Spring Break, we get to start fresh again!

Study hard! Don't do drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment